13.6.08

I'll give you a million dollars...

Ok, so I'm not really giving you a million dollars.  But, I have a contest.  The winner will get, umm, an honorable mention on my blog in a future post, and the respect of me and my readers, forever...maybe =].  Ok, so there really isn't a whole lot of a prize, but I know you all are SO competitive, you'll try to win anyway. 

So, the contest.  Download and listen to the "Amazing Grace" mp3 available behind a link at this site:

http://linuxmercedes.homelinux.com

(I'll let my astute readers guess at which link it is.  For the not-so-astute readers, it's the last one =])

The rules are pretty simple.  The first person to comment, either here or on Facebook, and tell me which instruments I used to record this, wins.  Pretty simple, eh?

Yes, the song was inspired by Jimi Hendrix's "Star Spangled Banner". 

Here's a hint: I, unlike Jimi, do not play either electric or acoustic guitar.  In fact, I don't even have one.

Good luck!

(And for the lawyers out there: If you're a writer of this blog, you can't post the answer until the end of the contest.  When does it end?  When I tell you how I did it, or someone guesses, whichever comes first. If you don't like the rules, deal with it.  Since there's no material prize, I guess you can be under 18 to play.  If you want to sue me, let me know before my pocket is empty, otherwise I might need to win my contest...)

No comments: