1.6.09

It's not funny.


http://www.twloha.com/blog/postsecret-in-response-1

And, for posterity's' sake, the comments on Postsecret:

-----Email Message-----

The story of Renee and TWLOHA managed to find its way into my life when I most needed it. This story, movement, organization is truly beautiful and much like PostSecret, it gave me inspiration that no one person in my life could. Thanks.


-----Email Message-----

While on a trip with my team one of my teammates started spouting off about how pathetic cutters are. A few weeks later I told my coach how mad I was at him for it. She told me that she had felt the same way, because she had been a cutter herself. Then she told me that when she had told him off for it he showed her his cuts. I forgave him.

PS- Every time I think of cutting myself I write 'Love' where I want to cut. I can't tell you how much it helps.

No comments: